Tuesday, April 13, 2021

 

Does anyone still see this blog?

 Hello cyber-sphere! Test 1, 2, 3. Anyone there?

I recently traveled home to the US for a wedding and was reminded that I don't do much updating any more. Guilty as charged. If there is a desire for updates, I think I have become a bit more disciplined and can return to sharing more often. Drop me a comment below if you still get notifications for this blog and if you have interest in getting updates again.

One area that might be synergistic is that as I've picked up reading (Biblical studies and theology, along with culture and mission) I've had a few people request reading recommendations. Perhaps posting book reviews and musings, and how I see the lessons connecting with ministry here in Kingston, could be a way for two goals to be accomplished at once. 

I recently wrote a book review for a committee of my sending church (Apostolic Christian church) and I'll have that be my first "post" for tomorrow. Maybe if I get good this could become a Wednesday Weekly occurrence. But the market supplies what the market demands, so let me know by dropping a comment below if this blog is even visible. Would be kinda silly to start blogging again if no one even reads blogs any more. I know I don't! 🙈




Comments:
Greetings from another island! It popped up on my feed and I came here so I guess there's one reader:)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?