Monday, November 15, 2010

 

Ever, Only, All for Thee

  1. Sometimes we don't realize how blessed we are until we are reminded of what we miss. I skyped with my family last night and am anxious for the next 31 days to pass so I can see them all in person. Brooke's full-term in her pregnancy and the baby is due in 9 days. Craziness! I will go home to a niece or nephew and experience being an uncle for the first time. Matt and Tamara have been married for 3 months and I can tell he is still completely smitten...I love it! Brad just installed a hot tub and moved into his house, I can't wait to see it all come together. Kate's has fully immersed herself into nursing studies and things like human anatomy, and I can already see the crazy words she will randomly throw out that will put me in stitches. My parents love me unconditionally and support me through everything in which God leads me. God, why have you chosen to extend your hand of love and goodness to me? I am so unworthy, therefore, my song will be:

  2. Take my life and let it be
    Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
    Take my moments and my days,
    Let them flow in endless praise.
  3. Take my hands and let them move
    At the impulse of Thy love.
    Take my feet and let them be
    Swift and beautiful for Thee.
  4. Take my voice and let me sing,
    Always, only for my King.
    Take my lips and let them be
    Filled with messages from Thee.
  5. Take my silver and my gold,
    Not a mite would I withhold.
    Take my intellect and use
    Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.
  6. Take my will and make it Thine,
    It shall be no longer mine.
    Take my heart, it is Thine own,
    It shall be Thy royal throne.
  7. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
    At Thy feet its treasure store.
    Take myself and I will be
    Ever, only, all for Thee.

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?